Friday, June 5, 2009

I've been tagged!

I'm supposed to post 7 random things about me, and pick 7 other bloggers to tag.

I'm running short on time, so I'll pick the other bloggers after my interview. woot!

  1. I have a Dutch show rabbit named Elmer.
  2. My hometown is the largest city nearest the geographical and geodesic center of the US. (Kansas)
  3. Yes, I really have seen a tornado. (More than several, to be exact)
  4. One of my sisters is named Dorthy.
  5. I really, truly, and sincerely hate the movie Wizard of Oz.
  6. My favorite band is Little River Band, originally from Little River, Australia.
  7. I have all but the two newest LRB albums, and paid more than $80 for my copy of The Net
Like I said, I'll tag people later...gotta finish getting ready! WOOT!!

1 Unique comments:

Unknown said...

You have been awarded a 'One Lovely Blog Award'

http://haffinacreations.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-got-award.html