Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy with clay

Among my many craft interests is polyclay. In recent weeks and months, my son has been encouraging me to not only sell some of my recently found older things, but to also create new ones.

I've found some fantastic new mentors in my ArtFire guild, Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild, and we have some new and exciting things coming up in the near future.

I thought I'd take a few minutes from my busy day to post a few of my clay things.















2 Unique comments:

Unknown said...

You are making some wonderful things with clay!

You have been tagged. Check my blog for details http://haffinacreations.blogspot.com/ then post 7 random things about you.

Anonymous said...

You has just recieved this "One Lovely Blog Award" from CharSpirit!Go to my blog and see!