Thursday, June 11, 2009

All things clay

I have found polymer clay to be such a wonderful and relaxing medium. While I won't give up my fabric for anything, I still love clay.

It is such a diverse substance, coming in different colors and consistencies, that I can't help of come up with a million ideas for things I want to make from clay.

I feel very lucky to be part of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on Artfire. They are really a talented group and haven't hesitated to answer my questions and help me along in my own clay journey.

Here are some things that they have done:
(all pictures link to rapid cart so you can purchase)

Jewelry:


More Jewelry:


Polymer clay isn't just for jewelry! I have seen what could be classifed as "fine art" for sale on ArtFire, from some of my fellow guild members. Some of them do some really amazing sculputres, and one lady does the most astounding miniatures.







Thank you ladies for letting me make spotlights of your work! You have some really amazing things, I can't wait to see what else you do!

0 Unique comments: