Saturday, May 2, 2009

I want to promote you!

Hi there! Looking for your first blog promotion? Your 17th? New to the whole online selling and need to get your name out there? Old hat?

Want free stuff?

You've come to the right place!!

I want to promote you. Yes, YOU.

What I want from you:

I want your shop banner (artfire, etsy, 1000markets, dawanda, etc). You can give me a link to the shop you want me to "steal" it from, or you can attach it.

I want 3 pics of your things. Your choice. Attach to the email please!

I also want to know (and this is the most important part, so PLEASE don't leave it out!)

  1. Whacha make?
  2. How long have you been crafting?
  3. Favorite color to craft?
  4. What inspires and motivates you?
  5. Anything else you want to add?
We are curious folk here on the internet, so please tell us where we can see more of you! Give me your links to your shop(s), website, blog, twitter, plurk, facebook, myspace, and anywhere else you have an internet presence!

What I'm going to do with all this:

First of all, your banner will wind up on my website.

Your interview will wind up here, on the blog. The more you write, the more you will promote yourself!

Then, to top it off, I will put your name in TWO hats. One for the website, one for the blog. You get two chances to win a Coffee Coozie of your choice!

The drawing is 10 May...US Mother's Day, but ANYONE can participate in this!

If you win the coozie, and can't find the perfect one in my shop PLEASE email me so I can send you scans of the fabric I have cut but not sewed. I always have coozies cut to be sewed, but not all of it listed.

Free. Won't charge you for shipping or packaging. Free means FREE. You can keep it for yourself or give it as a gift. Please don't re-sell it, as it is copyrighted, and I'll get a little cranky. You wouldn't want to host a giveaway and have someone sell your widget to someone else, would you? Your consideration and respect is REALLY appreciated!

Now, on to the nuts and bolts.

Email me the information I'm asking for to karlee (at) uniquebykarlee (dot) com

I will email you when you are featured on the blog.

(To those of you already participating, I will be updating the website shortly!)

One more thing:

While there isn't anything really in it for you other than self promotion, I'd LOVE to host your tutorials here. Anything handmade, anything at all, even if you are my "competition", I want your tutorials. Type it out, let me know if you want me to fix grammar and spelling, and email it to me at the above address.

(There really isn't anything in it for me either, but this is about you, not me!)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Unique comments: