Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Coffee Coozies!

Just last night I listed new coozies, perfect for Mother's Day!

All of the pictures are clickable, and will take you to the listing in a new window.

A light pink background with teal and pink swirls is perfect for the girly girl mom!



Is mom a wild child? Pink leopard spots is right up her alley!



Maybe pastel horizontal stripes is more her style! I only have 4 sewed at the current time, and all are listed at the same listing. They all came out differently because of the uniqueness of the fabric, giving each a completely different feel.









If mom is a musician or just a music aficionado, I have two music notes coozies! The white on black is stunning, and the staves are set vertically instead of horizontally for a "notable" twist.



These are affordable gifts for mom priced at rock bottom $5.00! If you want me to ship straight to mom with a little note inside, I am willing to help! I giftwrap and ship to secondary addresses at no additional charge unless mom lives outside the US. What I pay for shipping is what you pay for shiping.

Use the "contact seller" or "note to seller" features to give me your special instructions. The invoice will be sent to you, while mom gets the giftwrapped coozie with your note and instruction sheet.

Coozies make great gifts for any holiday, any season, any reason. 100% machine washable, 100% machine dryable, 100% microwavable! I highly reccomend putting the coozie on the cup before pouring coffee and putting in the microwave. Please do not bleach!!

0 Unique comments: