Friday, August 7, 2009

Facebook fan page has arrived!

I took the plunge and made a Facebook fan page. You can visit and become a fan here.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

I have some exciting new things to post (and list on ArtFire) in the next few days.

Keep in mind:

  • I accept reasonable trades.
  • I do custom work (it's honestly my favorite!)
  • ALL of my polymer clay beads are buy one get one at equal or lesser value free (I won't be doing beads in the future, check back in a few days to see what my newest projects are!)
  • I am donating proceeds from 4 of my favorite Coffee Coozies to a dear friend in need of surgery to save his life and provide assistance for his needed (but not covered by insurance or medicaid) medications. 100% of the net proceeds (minus shipping) go to Larry of ChelseaLynn Designs.
  • The rest of my Coffee Coozies are buy 4 get one free! If you don't see your favorite color in the current list, just ask! I would be happy to go shopping to find the perfect fabric for you.
Happy Shopping!

0 Unique comments: