I know this is my second blog post in one day (rare for me! LOL) but I felt the need.
I have so many crafty intentions, and wanted to put them out here for everyone to read, as a sort of motivator for me.
In no particular order, I want to:
- Recycle, recycle, recycle. I got some gesso yesterday (thanks mom!!!) and did a google on tutorials. Wound up at several sites that had crafty tutorials and ideas, a lot of which gave me new ideas for recycling.
- Make more fiber art. Not just sewing.
- Use up some of my fabric scraps while recycling.
- Make gift tags by recycling clothing tags using recycled wrapping paper, fabric, and all sorts of other stuff I have lurking around.
- Make some pretty vases/pencil holders with fabric, recycled wrapping paper, and plastic bottles/plastic coffee containers.
- Make some ACEO's and see how they go.
- Sew more stuffed dogs. I've had a lot of interest in them in the past few days.
- Sew more clothes to sell. I hoard all of the clothes I make for myself, I need to learn to share.
- Design and make new bags/purses.
- Start using up more of my stashes. I have decorative rhinestones, plastic gem things, rick-rack, embroidery floss, fabric, more fabric, shiny fabric, destroyed pearl head pins that I don't have the heart to throw away, old magazines, stickers, pom poms, glitter, lace, more lace, ohmygosh I have a lot of stuff! I'm not even sure what all I have!
- Alter notebooks. I seem to collect notebooks, I should redecorate the covers with fabric.
I want to get back into furniture. A few years ago, I went through my house and dang near everything that was wood got refinished. We have a new used furniture store in town, and when I drive by, I see allllll sorts of things just begging to be loved. Course, that is rather expensive to get started, so I guess I need to sell more stuff on artfire.
Of course, all of this comes to me in an early morning caffeine overload induced epiphany.
...Two weeks until moving day.