Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ArtFire!

I'm relatively new to the world of small business but I have two absolutely wonderful mentors!

I found ArtFire by a fluke, someone shared the link with me, and I joined, and recently went verified. My goal is to use ArtFire exclusively to sell my unique and wonderful crafts as a home business which I hope will eventually turn into a full time job.

I currently have a lot of major tasks in front of me, related to ArtFire. In addition to sewing some fantasic dog vests (I am probably a little TOO excited about that fabric), I need to get things in gear and get them listed!

I just submitted my copyright application for one of my top-secret projects, so it could be a while before I get any of that stock listed.

I'm starting to get excited about this again, despite the personal setbacks I've had lately...and now I've once again found my motivation for sewing in the evenings!

0 Unique comments: